Welcome to the Authority's Public Meetings portal!
Welcome to the Authority's Interactive Governance Management System. This portal allows you to easily view current and upcoming meetings or search for past meetings in the Archived Meetings section by utilizing the search options below. You can search by key words or click on the "Advance Search" option to search by Board and Committee name, committee type, date, or item type, and the search results will populate below. There are different viewing options available in the attachment’s column. Click on "HTML Agenda/HTML Packet" to view the agenda or packet in the browser window or select “Agenda” or "Packet" to download a printable PDF version. If you are seeking video or audio recordings before 2021, please contact the Clerk of the Board at email@example.com.
The Open Space Authority public meetings are a hybrid of in-person/virtual meetings. Members of the public have the option to attend the meetings in-person or via Zoom teleconference. The Board of Directors will be participating in these meetings in person, in the Board Chambers at 33 Las Colinas Lane, San Jose, CA. The meetings are conducted pursuant to rules required by the Ralph M. Brown Act.
HOW TO OBSERVE THE MEETING
To maximize public safety while maintaining transparency and public access, the Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority Board of Directors will be using Zoom conference and phone conference to allow remote participation by the members of the public. Members of the public who only wish to view the meeting live can do so by clicking on the YouTube icon under Options when the meeting goes live.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE REMOTELY AND SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT VIA ZOOM CONFERENCE
1. Join the Zoom conference by clicking the Zoom icon under Options
2. The participant will automatically be placed in a Waiting Room until admitted by the host
3. Once the host admits you into the meeting, please remain muted until you are called upon by the host
4. Wait until you see the timer queued up on the screen before commencing
5. When you are done commenting, the host will remove you from the Zoom conference and you can resume watching the meeting via the live YouTube steam
HOW TO PARTICIPATE REMOTELY AND SUBMIT PUBLIC COMMENT BY PHONE
1. Join by dialing 1-669-900-9128
2. Enter the Meeting ID listed on the agenda and press #
3. If the meeting has started, you will join automatically and be muted upon entering
4. Press*9 to raise and lower your hand
5. The host will call out the last 4-digits of your phone number when it is your turn to speak. You will have 3 minutes to make a comment
6. At the conclusion of your comments or when the three minutes has passed, the host will remove your ability to talk. You may remain in the meeting, muted, if you wish to listen to the remainder of the meeting.
Sign up to receive meeting notices